Managed Content Filtering
Managed Gateway Spam Eradication
Managed Gateway Anti-Virus
SecureAccess Managed VPN is an IPSec-based virtual private network solution and is used for establishing secure connections over a public network (the Internet).
The SecureAccess MVPN Solution runs on our security appliance and provides encryption, data integrity and authentication. The VPN Policies and certificate/key management are implemented and managed by our Security Operations Center (SOC) to ease the complexity of managing, monitoring, and maintaining VPN protocols from clients.
SecureAccess Managed VPN is available in the following configurations:
SecureAccess Managed VPN Security Service (MVPN) Features:
- Site To Site: The SecureAccess VPN Gateway provides 168 bit end-to-end secure connections between sites. Our VPN Appliance can interoperate with many other leading industry VPN devices: Cisco VPN Concentrator, Cisco PIX, Cisco IOS, Netopia, Nortel (Bay Networks) Contivity 3.5 and later, Raptor Firewall, Gauntlet firewall GVPN, Checkpoint Firewall-1, Watchguard, Sonicwall and others? We take care of the interoperation.
- As a VPN Client: Provides an easy way for mobile users to securely connect to the network to utilize company resources. The VPN Client secures all IP communications between dialup/xDSL/mobile users and the SecureAccess VPN gateway transparently and with strong encryption. The authentication of the remote users is based on either a Pre-Shared Key or each user can be authenticated by their own Certificate. With the ability to do NAT-Traversal there are no limitations to where remote users connect from, all they need is a PC, an Internet connection and the VPN Software (SafeNet).
Why do you need Managed VPN Service from SecureAccess?
- IPSEC Compliance: We support Internet Protocol Security. We use strong cryptography to provide both authentication and encryption services. Authentication ensures that packets are from the right sender and have not been altered in transit. Encryption prevents unauthorized reading of packet contents. These services allow you to build secure tunnels through un-trusted networks (the Internet). Everything passing through the un-trusted network is encrypted by the IPSEC gateway device and decrypted by the gateway at the other end. This is a network that is effectively private even though it includes machines at several different sites connected by the insecure Internet.
- Secure Automated File Transfers: Many corporate networks utilize automatic and periodical transfers for moving database backups, transaction logs, customer/patient records, and other files that contain sensitive information. Eavesdropping of such transfers constitutes a serious threat to the integrity and confidentiality of data. MVPN protects this data.
- Secure access anywhere, anytime: SSH Sentinel supports Windows platforms and popular network connections such as xDSL, Cable, wireless, and dialup. Network Address Translation-Traversal (NAT-T) technology allows VPN connections through NAT devices.
- Easy-to-Use: An intuitive and easy-to-use secure file transfer GUI for Windows workstations. Graphical views to local and remote file hierarchies enable simple drag-and-drop file transfers to and from the remote server.
SecureAccess Relationship Bonus Features:
- Corporate Bottom Line Improvement: No expensive VPN Concentrator hardware to purchase or software maintenance contracts to pay yearly or Security experts to configure and manage them. This allows your Network Administrators to focus on high value business projects and real security incidents and lets us deal with tedious VPN configuration and support.
- Risk Mitigation Strategy: Ignoring the risk to your business does not make it go away. MVPN is an effective method to reduce information security risks in communication between your branch offices, home users and business partners!
- Tangible ROI Benefits: Stronger security stance, regulatory compliance, successful audits, consistent, repeatable VPN setups and teardowns, better incident handling, and improved security awareness.
- We are certified security experts and we invest the time to keep current on the latest developments in VPN management and deployment research.
- You don't have the time to manage VPN's! You can't stay up every night and work weekends to monitor logs, prevent unauthorized network activity and setup and tear down VPN connections. You should be focusing on your business, not on maintaining, managing and monitoring your VPN connections! That's our job!
- Security Incident Participation: We can help respond with a Security Expert and Forensic analysis tools as well as updates your Security Incident escalation procedures so they are designed specifically to address your business needs, information assets, and legal requirements.
- Free Managed-VPN system and software system updates for the life of the service!
- "SecureAccess Security Trends" subscription. Our e-newsletter provides your staff with concise information about current security trends, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Access to our experienced, certified Security Analysts and Engineers.
- Discounts on other security products, Internet service, training and consulting services.
- SecureAccess analysts and security engineers review and receive, on a daily basis, information from hundreds of sources to ensure we are constantly abreast of the latest security threats thereby enabling us to understand and respond to your critical security issues.